Wednesday 4 June 2008

New Toy


I bought this new toy on eBay for less than a tenner including postage. Bargain!

I didn't tell Steve I had ordered it so yesterday when it arrived it was a complete surprise. He was over the moon with it especially when he realised he could make it leave red line across my bottom. He loves to see marks but it doesn't happen very often, I must have a resilient bum. They didn't last long though. The other advantage of this is as its not hard he was able to use on other parts of my body, up my back, down my legs etc although only gently, just enough to make my skin tingle but not enough to sting. Can't say that for my bottom though, that was definitely more than stinging when he finished.

I had another surprise for him too, when I had my morning bath I shaved my pussy for him, something he really likes but I don't usually have the patient to keep up. We went out and had a lovely walk across the beach and then we went for a drive. While we were down a quiet lane he had me take my knickers off so he could feel my smooth pussy and then he wouldn't let me put them back on. Which would have been OK had we stayed in the car but went to Asda shopping on the way home. I can't explain how naked I felt walking round Asda with no knickers and shaven.

Well I had better go and get tea started.

Hugs

Jess

4 comments:

Apple said...

Hi Jess,
we also have this nice toy and I really love it, but it doesn´t hurt very much, it´s more a foreplay for me:) Does yours also smell so good,doesn´t it ?..mmmmhh I love this smell of leather.

Kisses Apple

Jess said...

yes - a very fun toy

Hugs

Jess

Hermione said...

looks like a lovely stingy toy. Does it have 9 tails.

Hugs,
Hermione

Michelle said...

HOLY it takes one of those to get a red line on your bum?
I bruise with the hand!!

ps-- You are on my blog roll!