Wednesday 4 June 2008

Our first maintenance spanking

Hello,

As promised here is an account of our first maintenance spanking. It took place on Monday after we talked about my want to try DD again. In the future it will be on a Sunday but we didn't want to wait a week for the first one.

First he had me change into a dress and remove my knickers, then I had to stand in the corner with my hands on my head till he was ready (about 5 minutes), then he bent me over the dinning table and gave me 10 with his belt, after each 1 I had to count and say thank you. Next was another 5 minutes hands on head in the corner before he applied lotion and we cuddled.

Then some more talking, he liked the entire set up. I really didn't like the corner time but as he says I am not suopposed to like it and it did focus me so we are keeping it for now. The only other comment I had was that it didn't do it hard enough, I mean they stung but I have hurt more during play. He said he couldn't get a proper swing where we were but he didn't want to interupt the spanking to find a different position.

I also can't help thinking that perhaps 10 is not enough but i will wait to bring that till I know how hard they are going to be when we find a better place so that he can swing properly.

Hugs

Jess

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I like your blog. If you like we could exchange links betwen our blogs!!!

Let me know!

Greetings

Anonymous said...

Good start to your blog, Jess. Amazing how much effort and communication goes in to making spanking fulfilling, isn't it?

Greenwoman said...

Just visiting from Bonny's place. Nice story. HOpe you find blogging rewarding.

Michelle said...

Hey!
Awesome first maintenance spanking!
Sounds like fun!
I'm having mine today!
Wish me luck!!!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

I've bookmarked your blog as I find it very interesting. I do wish you'd make the background lighter, though. The black background and red print is a bit hard to deal with.

Anonymous said...

Jess
Just found your site and I enjoyed it. I added you to my blogroll. Fell free to check out my site and add me to your roll if you like.
Have a great day, Ciao
I Gal

Anonymous said...

It's been quiet here for a while. Has Steve found out about it and told you to cut it out??!